Anastasia was hospitalised after drinking heavily with her friends. France is famous for its nightlife, and tourists love to party in the trendy bars and clubs. Anastasia was in the middle of a night out when she began feeling very sick. Her friends were worried and decided to take her to the local hospital. Anastasia was admitted and diagnosed with alcohol poisoning. After she received treatment and was feeling better, Anastasia called her travel insurer to claim back the cost of her medical bills. Unfortunately, Anastasia hadn’t read her policy documents and learned that incidents caused by alcohol intoxication were not covered.